Welcome to the Family!
Congrats on your newest four-legged addition!! We’re so excited you decided to add a Swampie to your family!
We work with several local, small businesses who want to help ensure that your adoption is a success. So included with your Swampie adoption you receive:
- Free bag of Barked Goods dog treats. Please reach out to Rebecca, firstname.lastname@example.org, to place your order.
- Free Lucy Lou’s collar. Please reach out to Ashley, email@example.com, to place your order.
- Free behavioral session with Pro Pet Train. Please contact Courtney, firstname.lastname@example.org, within 30 days of adoption.
- Free day of daycare at Ruff House South. Please contact Hannah, email@example.com, within 30 days of adoption.
- 10% off your first purchase at Earth Pets Mandarin
- A free bath with daycare at Dogtown USA St. Augustine. Please contact Tori, firstname.lastname@example.org, within 30 days of adoption.
- Use code SWAMP19 for 10% off your purchase at the Swamp Haven online store, https://bit.ly/2DXftgR
- Free visit to BrewHound, a dog park + bar with roughly an acre of space featuring local craft beer, wine on tap and specialty Bold Bean coffee. Download your pass here.
- Use code SHFREEDOGTAG73 for a free custom dog dog tag from Pink Lemon Design, https://etsy.me/
Also, if you enjoyed your experience with us, we’d greatly appreciate a positive review on Facebook. When dog lovers in our community are searching for their soul mutt seeing your review could be the reason they decide to give us a try, which helps us to save more lives. If you didn’t have the best experience, please let me know what I can do to improve.
Please let me know if you have any questions and thank you again for adopting from Swamp Haven!
We just LOVE Swamp Haven. I’ve followed them for awhile and have witnessed the love and devotion that Lindsey has for all her rescue pups. Lindsey has a huge heart for what she does and takes great care in making sure each match is a good fit for the family and the dog. I really liked that we were able to foster our pup for a week before adopting to make sure it was a good fit. We adopted our sweet Boudreaux last December just before Christmas.